Photoshop: Ability to increase or decrease the gridsize just by dragging a slider

  • 1
  • Idea
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • (Edited)
Would it not be nice to increase or decrease the size of the grid in Photoshop, just by dragging a slider? And woud it not be nice too if you had the oppurtunity to move the grid with the Arrowkeys?
Photo of Paul van Gaalen

Paul van Gaalen

  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

  • 1

Be the first to post a reply!