Where is the magic wand tool?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Answered
Photo of Juliet Alice

Juliet Alice

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • Frustrated

Posted 8 years ago

  • 1
Photo of David B

David B, Official Rep

  • 211 Posts
  • 28 Reply Likes
Hi Juliet.

What program and version are you asking about?

Photo of Brett N

Brett N, Official Rep

  • 2260 Posts
  • 123 Reply Likes
If you are working with Photoshop, the Magic Wand is grouped with the Quick Selection tool. Simply click and hold to make make the tool menu pop out (there are other methods as well, but this is generally the simplest).

If you are using Photoshop Elements, the tool is right next to the Quick Selection tool.

No other products come with a Magic Wand tool.