When I "Print to JPeg File" in Lightroom 4, the "saved" file is just a blank white page!! HELP!

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Ok, So I am editing a photo session I did over the weekend and after editing in Develop module I go to Print module and "print to Jpeg file".....when I go to the folder where I saved the work, there is nothing there but blank white pages with my watermark on them that I put in during processing.....I have no idea what I am doing wrong or how to fix this! Is anyone else having this problem? PLEASE HELP! It is driving me nuts and slowing me down!
Photo of ANNA ROSTRO

ANNA ROSTRO

  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Dorin Nicolaescu-Musteață

Dorin Nicolaescu-Musteață, Champion

  • 703 Posts
  • 38 Reply Likes
Did you check if your original raw files are no missing?
Photo of ANNA ROSTRO

ANNA ROSTRO

  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
They are not thankfully! It's only when I try to save the file after processing.....it works maybe 20% of the time, the other 80% i'm pulling my hair out because it just shows as a blank white page with my logo on it.....