You need Adobe Premiere Elements 9 to upload web DVDs to Photoshop.com
- Open a project in the Adobe Premiere Elements Editor, and then click Share.
- Click web DVD.
- Click Upload to Photoshop.com, and then click Build. Sign in with your Adobe ID and password, if prompted.
- Enter a title for the web DVD.
- (Optional) Enter an e-mail message and one or more e-mail recipients.
- Click Build. When the build is complete, your web DVD appears in the Photoshop Express Organizer as an individual asset (you cannot add web DVDs to an album).
Note: If the web DVDs you upload contain copyrighted material, you are restricted from viewing or sharing them online.
- Click Upload.