Photoshop.com offers, Basic, Adjustments, and Advanced editing tools:
Basic editing tools
- Crop & Rotate Turn or straighten the photo, or crop out the background.
- Resize Change the size to fit a web or mobile display, or to e-mail it to friends and family.
- Auto Correct Automatically apply optimal lighting and contrast adjustment with one click.
- Exposure Change the brightness of the photo.
- Red-Eye Remove red eye caused by some camera flashes.
- Touchup Remove scratches and other imperfections.
- Saturation Ramp up the colors to blinding brightness, dampen them down to black and white, or adjust colors to any point in between.
- White Balance Adjust the white balance to change the type of lighting in the photo.
- Highlight Brighten or darken just the brightest part of the photo (the highlights), without affecting the darker parts (the shadows).
- Fill Light Brighten the dark areas without over brightening the background.
- Sharpen Make everything more focused.
- Soft Focus Create a subtle blur.
- Pop Color Highlight a single color in a photo.
- Hue Change all the colors in a photo at once.
- Black & White Control how the colors are converted when you change a photo to black and white.
- Tint Quickly apply a tint to the image.
- Sketch Make any photo look like you drew it yourself.
- DistortStretch, twist, or bulge specific areas of your photos.