Photoshop: What happened to the undo button in the Liquify filter?

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • (Edited)
There's no undo arrow in the liquify filter. That's horribly frustrating. I've just spent an hour trying to do something that could have been done in half that time or less if only there had been an undo button.
Photo of K Jo

K Jo

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Jeffrey Tranberry

Jeffrey Tranberry, Sr. Product Manager, Digital Imaging

  • 15257 Posts
  • 2196 Reply Likes
The modern version of Liquify now uses Photoshop's undo/redo (cmd + Z), step backward (cmd + opt + z)/step forward (cmd + shift + z) mechanism.

Or Reconstruct will back off changes in percentage increments, or Restore All will revert all changes.