Photoshop: Ability to toggle wet edges for brushes using a keyboard shortcut

  • 2
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • (Edited)
I would like to be able to toggle wet edges for the brush I'm currently using on and off with a keyboard shortcut, is this possible?
Photo of G


  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

  • 2
Photo of David

David, Official Rep

  • 3571 Posts
  • 607 Reply Likes
Thanks for the suggestion, G. I've created a feature request to address it.