Weird Lightroom 6.1 behavior on Publish/Export

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
I was exporting some images and one of them could not be exported, resulting in the error message "The file could not be found. (1)".
There is no exclamation mark badge on this image in the library module and when I click in "Show in Explorer" the image can be found and can be opened.

I've tried re-publish the collection that this image belongs and the error message now is different "An internal math error occurred. (1)".

When I go to Develop module the image disappear and only a blue image with a white x is seen. Okay, can be the video card, but I turned off the use of graphic card and the image is not shown, the history is greyed and the exclamation mark is now visible saying the message "Lightroom has encountered problems reading this photo". By the way, any other image is shown correctly in Develop module when the graphic card support is enabled.

Here is coming the weirdest part, if I reset the development setting, everything goes back to work normally and I've realized that if I chose a history setting before some exports I made, the image works properly.

My system is a i7 2600K with 16GB RAM, SSD, Radeon R9 270x with 2GB.
The video card is updated, but this card was installed recently.
Photo of Rodrigo Tozzi

Rodrigo Tozzi

  • 27 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1

Be the first to post a reply!