Ich synchronisiere Lightroom CC seit Stunden. 23 Fotos werden nicht fertig.
Try these steps and let me know if it helps:
- In the My Photos area in the left pane, select the All Photos album.
- Switch to the Square Grid view (), which displays photos as equal-sized thumbnails along with their flag status, sync status, and rating.
- While holding down the Alt key (Win) or Option key (Mac), click the cloud icon (). Lightroom CC now displays only those photos that it's trying to sync.
- Press Ctrl+A (Win) or Command+A (Mac) to select all the photos displaying in the grid and then do any of the following:
- Delete the selected photos by choosing the Edit > Delete option and then add the photos in Lightroom CC again.
- Apply a flag or a star rating to selected photos.
The syncing issue should now be resolved. To check the sync status, click the cloud icon () at the upper-right corner.