Photoshop: Scroll layers with Hand Tool...

  • 3
  • Idea
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • (Edited)
Hi there.
Wouldn't it be great if we could scroll layers by holding down space and switching to the hand tool? (Like you scroll images in PS). (Just like in AE)

Then i would not have to look for that small scrollbar in OSX :)

// Poul G
Photo of Poulg


  • 30 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
  • Batman.

Posted 7 years ago

  • 3
Photo of mac0285


  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm assuming Poul means using the Hand tool to scroll within the Layers panel. I agree that this would be a nice usability feature. I scroll within the Layers panel all the time and it would be great to be able to do so without taking the time to precisely click on the scrollbar.
Even better would be if the hand tool would pan within the Layers panel as if you were click-dragging the bar in the scrollbar. That way you could quickly pan/scroll through the entire panel with one click-drag.