Photoshop: Scaling function for the grid in the liquify tool

  • 2
  • Idea
  • Updated 9 years ago
  • (Edited)
a function inside the liquify tool that allows the user to change the size of the grid, sometimes you would like to change the shapes in the picture more rough and sometimes a lot more accurate (in a closer view), a scaling function of the grid would be very helpful!
Photo of PierreE


  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 9 years ago

  • 2

Be the first to post a reply!