Photoshop: Reverse Pen Pressure With Tablet?

  • 2
  • Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
I haven't seen anything else around on this - so it may not be a very sought after feature (or I am missing a setting somewhere).

Is there any possible way to reverse pen pressure with a Wacom tablet in Photoshop?

I would like to be able to make large transparent strokes with light pressure and darker smaller lines with a harder press.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Photo of ryan clark

ryan clark

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

  • 2
Photo of Chris Cox

Chris Cox

  • 20280 Posts
  • 823 Reply Likes
No, there is not currently a way to do that.