Photoshop: Rasterize a layer's blending option

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • (Edited)
Probably a feature already. If so, please tell me how!
Photo of Julia Holding

Julia Holding

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Clément Lelong

Clément Lelong

  • 6 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Hi Julia,

Could you be a tad more descriptive / explicit? 

There could be couple of options depending on what you want to achieve.


Photo of Doug S

Doug S

  • 47 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
right click layer, and click on rasterize from list
Photo of Jeffrey Tranberry

Jeffrey Tranberry, Sr. Product Manager, Digital Imaging

  • 17043 Posts
  • 2897 Reply Likes
Blending options are depended on how the layer interacts with the layers below it. The only way to 'rasterize' layer blending is to flatten the image (which is a lossy/destructive action).