LIGHTROOM 5: Progress bar in import - wrong result

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • (Edited)
This is an issue that i'd seen also in LR 5.0... when importing and converting to DNG, the progress bar moves immediately to about 75% and the other 25% is covered as it goes. Bottom line, it is not properly showing the actual progress of the task.
Photo of Marcelo Rescala

Marcelo Rescala

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • unconcerned

Posted 6 years ago

  • 1

Be the first to post a reply!