Premiere Elements 11 hangs up then i try to save a project as a movie. I tryed several formats but after about 70% of saving it stops and a fail messege comes up. It says "Fel vid kompilering okänt fel"
Please let us know the following:
1. Export a small portion of the same project to any of the formats that fail in this project.
2. I see that render has worked for you (The green line over the clips) Did you receive any error when that was going on?
3. What are the formats into which the export fails that you have tried?
4. Is the OS 32-bit or 64-bit?
5. Could you try to reinstall Premiere Elements 11 and then try again?
Tryed again in several formats flash, windows etc
My computer run in 32 bit.
I have uppdated the program to the latest version.
But the problem remains
can i mail the hole project to you so you can test it?