Hi all. Will there be no 13.1 update for full license purchasers in the near future?? Ever?? If there is no plan to do so please change that policy and make it available to us. It feels like a snub for buying rather than renting. Some of us don't have internet all the time. Some of us don't have regular income that can accommodate a monthly fee. Will we have to wait for a new version and then upgrade? Are phasing us out? Why not make it available to us as a mini upgrade like CS5 to CS5.1? It feels unfair to me.