Photoshop: Shape burst in layer styles/graident overlay

  • 1
  • Idea
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • (Edited)
Title says it all!
Photo of Billy Faulkner

Billy Faulkner

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Cristen Gillespie

Cristen Gillespie

  • 86 Posts
  • 17 Reply Likes
No one has said anything, so maybe your title doesn't quite say it all. I take it Shape Burst in the Stroke effect isn't satisfactory? Not even a really large Inside Stroke? Perhaps if you showed us what you think it would look like?