Photoshop: What are the keyboard shortcuts to

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 8 years ago
- Start editing text (currently you have to use the mouse)
- Open the colour picker for text (it's possible for shape layer but don't see a way for text)
Photo of Edward


  • 92 Posts
  • 24 Reply Likes

Posted 8 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Jeffrey Tranberry

Jeffrey Tranberry, Sr. Product Manager, Digital Imaging

  • 14980 Posts
  • 2084 Reply Likes
Official Response
1. Start Editing Text: There isn't one. Someone's created a feature request for it here:

2. Open the colour picker for text: There isn't one for that either.

Related: In CS5, there's a new feature so you can now assign a keyboard shortcut for launching the foreground or background color picker. Choose Edit>Keyboard Shortcuts... and choose Tools from the Shortcuts For pop-up and scroll to the bottom of the list: