Photoshop Panel to Panel switching shortcut

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 6 years ago

Is there any way to switch from panel to panel in a panel group in Photoshop? Just like switching tabs in a browser or Photoshop documents with Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab.

Photo of Tom Avetis

Tom Avetis

  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

  • 1

Be the first to post a reply!