Photoshop: can we get a pen style lasso tool?

  • 1
  • Idea
  • Updated 8 years ago

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Photoshop: Pen Lasso Tool

I would like to suggest that a new lasso tool be added to Photoshop...I always use the pen tool and load the shape (ctrl+click layer thumbnail) as a selection to get the cleanest possible edge...can we skip the middle man and just have a pen style lasso tool? the polygonal lasso tool is close, but it doesn't work for me on curves....
Photo of dan becker

dan becker

  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 8 years ago

  • 1
Photo of iMatt


  • 122 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Hi dan-
You may want to try the free form pen tool. This performs in a similar fashion to the lasso tool.