Photoshop cc - where is the text option insert en or em white space?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
Photo of Dirk Wierenga

Dirk Wierenga

  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of David

David, Official Rep

  • 3291 Posts
  • 527 Reply Likes
Howdy Dirk,

This capability does not exist in the current version of Photoshop.  This is, however, something that we are looking into.  In our sister-applications, much of this can be done using the Glyph Panel.