Photoshop 'Align' panel.

  • 2
  • Idea
  • Updated 2 years ago
Currently, the only way to access align options in PS is if you select the 'Move Tool'. I would appreciate having a separate panel for this - I could add it at the top of my other panels to the right.
Photo of Cristian Moisei

Cristian Moisei

  • 46 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

  • 2
Photo of Alex Corbett

Alex Corbett

  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Photoshop: Align Panel like InDesign.

Please add a align panel in Photoshop like the one in Indesign!!!