Photoshop: Options in gradients

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • (Edited)
I would like to see a function in Photoshop where, similar to Flash, you can manipulate the gradient effect in width and height.
Photo of Robin Rollo Olofsson

Robin Rollo Olofsson

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Chris Cox

Chris Cox

  • 20280 Posts
  • 823 Reply Likes
Have you tried using a gradient content layer, or a gradient layer style?

Also, it would be helpful if you gave more detail or examples of what you are requesting.