The import process appears to go smoothly with the slider showing progress until complete. After import, the card is ejected. If I put the card back in the reader, all the images that have been imported are greyed out. As I scroll down the images, I find several that have not been imported. I run the import again on these images, repeat the process of removing and replacing the card, and all images are now imported. I know I have lost images prior to my discovering this. All the images are in one folder on the card and the images that are not imported are in random locations on the card, not at the beginning or end.