new menu item select (flip)

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 9 years ago
flip selection (empty selection) from the select pull down menu as a new menu item
Photo of Russ Dionne

Russ Dionne

  • 87 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes

Posted 9 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Jeffrey Tranberry

Jeffrey Tranberry, Sr. Product Manager, Digital Imaging

  • 16272 Posts
  • 2583 Reply Likes
Hi Russ,

what product are you referring to? (I assume Photoshop) When you say 'Flip" an empty selection (180 degrees) that wouldn't really have an effect. Do you mean rotate 90 degrees?

If so, that's what Selection > Transform Selection... is for.