Photoshop: New Camera Raw interface (like blur gallery in CS6)

  • 1
  • Idea
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • (Edited)
Can`t we have a UI for ACR that`s similar to the new UI that blur gallery uses? That would mean that you could see the whole layered composition, even if you are using ACR. Let`s say your top layer is a RAW-smart object with a layer mask, so that you see only part of that layer. If you make a double-click on the smart object, you would get the ACR controls as floating panels (like blur gallery). But you still see the layers below and can judge, which adjustments look best within your composition.
The filmstrip that ACR uses in its current state could be replaced by MiniBridge.
Photo of Stefan Klein

Stefan Klein

  • 127 Posts
  • 70 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

  • 1

Be the first to post a reply!