Photoshop: Modifier key for hand tool

  • 1
  • Idea
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • (Edited)
Would be great to have a modifier for the hand tool: by hitting space you can move around, by hitting space and modifier (for example shift lock) you only move horizontally or vertically. 
Photo of struffskyman


  • 11 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes

Posted 1 month ago

  • 1

Be the first to post a reply!