'Migration was not successful. Mo one is more unhappy about this than us. Except you probably. Please contact our support team.
No log file, no explanation. My photos all seem to be imported, but if it didn't finish, I don't trust that all my photos are imported correctly.
How do I even start troubleshooting this? And how do I delete my cloud photos to start again?
Thanks a lot,
- Launch Lightroom CC and go to the Preferences dialog (under the Edit menu on Win or Lightroom menu on Mac). In Preferences, go to the Account panel and hold down the Alt key on Win (Option on Mac).
- You should see a button appear that says “Full Report”. Click that button to generate a zipped file in the Creative Cloud Files folder on your computer.
- From that folder, right click on LrDiagnostics.zip and choose Creative Cloud > Share Link...
- If you don’t see this option, make sure the Adobe Creative Cloud app is running.
- This will open a “Send Link” web page. Click the slider to make it Public.
- Copy the blue URL and send it to me.
I am so unblievably frustrated I am about to throw my laptop out of the window. Argh!
I am really about to go into LR Classic and delete all my collections there, toss it all in the trash and redo all my albums from scratch. But I don't even know if that would help anymore