About two months ago I have bought a new high end computer
with the following configuration:
- Intel® CoreTM i7-6950X Prozessor Extreme Edition
- 128 GB Memory
- Samsung 960 PRO - 2TB (Sequential Read/Write: 3500 MB/s / 2100 MB/s)
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit english
- Lightroom CC 2015.12
- Camera Raw 9.12
- 3 x 27 Zoll Monitors
First I had a GeForce GTX 1080 Ti display adapter installed,
but there NVIDIA seems to have some driver issues because
Lightroom always crashes in development module.
- I had contact with Adobe Support and they say it is a driver issue.
- Than I contacted NVIDIA and they say this display adapter is wrong for professional use, I should use a Quadro card.
Then, I bought a new expensive NVIDIA Quadro P5000, but still the same problem :-(
Now I was now playing around and I found out, that Lightroom only works
when it is opened on the primary screen, in all other cases, it crashes.
This seems to be a generic Adobe bug, because the same happens in Premiere Pro :-(
Thanks for fixing this bug.