I'm seeing very strange artifacts on ORF (Olympus RAW) images in Lightroom CC 2.0. Red and blue dots, plus green lines/grids are visible when zooming into any ORF photo in my library. As the photo loads (presumably loading the full RAW image) different artifacting occurs. Performing any edits to the a photo also changes the artifacts.
- This is on a Late 2015 4K iMac with a Radeon R9 M295X graphics card, running macOS Mojave (10.14).
- I think this may have started sometime after upgrading to Mojave, but I'm not positive.
- I've reinstalled Lightroom, Adobe Creative Cloud, and macOS itself to no avail.
- The problem is present across every ORF file in my library. It is not present on any JPEG file.
- Toggling the "Use graphics processor" setting doesn't fix it.
- The same ORF files open fine in Apple Photos and other RAW image viewer applications.
- The same files appear without artifacts on Lightroom iOS iPhone and iPad.
- Exporting a JPEG from an affected RAW file does show the artifacts in the exported JPEG.