License to travel?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
I am using Photoshop on my office computer and am going to be in Europe for 20 days. Can I download and use Photoshop on my lap top without purchasing an extra license?
Photo of Kirk Gradin

Kirk Gradin

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1

Be the first to post a reply!