On this page it is said that Adobe is investigating the option to update Lens Profile Creator program to 64-bit. What is the present status and where can we keep track of progress on this? I'm eager to have the Lens Profile Creator available under macOS Catalina.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Adobe Profile Lens Creator - incompatibility with Mac OS Catalina.
- Hello Adobe Community, since the last time I used Lens Profile Creator now it's incompatible with Mac OS Catalina.
- It's a jewel of a software, it's awesome to share self made Lens Profiles with people that aren't available and would be really good for the community if it's updated.
- Hope that Adobe sees the potential of custom Lens Profiles:
- rectilinear focal lengths that no manufacturer is able to make
If implemented in video also:
- indirect and good rolling shutter fix
- indirect stabilization
- with the lens data and automatic image analysis a perfect stabilizator without perspective distortions
- reframing, etc
- Thank you.