Photoshop: Keyboard Shortcut for entering text editing mode of currently selected text layer.

  • 1
  • Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • (Edited)
I can navigate from layer to layer using only the keyboard, I can even exit text editing mode via the keybard, but I can't find a way to enter text editing mode for the currently selected layer.

I'd like to be able to edit adjacent text blocks without having to go back and forth to the mouse.

Please let me assign a keyboard-shortcut for entering text-editing mode.
Photo of Christian Magill

Christian Magill

  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1

Be the first to post a reply!