Is this tool in Photoshop?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
so i saw this tool in and i wanna ask u if this tool is also in photoshop. if it is, pls tell me where to find it => 
Photo of Jonas Willems

Jonas Willems

  • 23 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • weird

Posted 2 years ago

  • 1
Photo of eartho


  • 879 Posts
  • 249 Reply Likes
a photo of an icon doesn't explain what the tool is or does...
Photo of Pete Green

Pete Green, Customer Advocate

  • 729 Posts
  • 136 Reply Likes
Hi Jonas, 

According to this page: that icon is for the Line / Curve tool. 

Photoshop has a vector tool like this called the Pen tool. Among other vector drawing tools. Here is a document that gives instruction for using the Pen tool in Photoshop.

Let us know if you have further questions.