Is there any way to change the PC shortcut Alt+Right Click to the much better Mac verision of Ctrl+Alt

  • 2
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
The pc shortcut to quickly change the brush size and hardness on the pc is very counter-intuitive. Is there any way to change this to ctrl+alt as it is in Mac. This works so much better.

I have looked in Keyboard Shortcuts and it just seems to give they option to change the [ ] and {} shortcuts.
Photo of Elizabeth Sumby

Elizabeth Sumby

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • annoyed

Posted 2 years ago

  • 2
Photo of David

David, Official Rep

  • 2982 Posts
  • 449 Reply Likes
Howdy Elizabeth,

The keyboard shortcuts to change the brush size and hardness are the same on both Windows and Mac.  They are easily customizable via Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts and then selecting Tools and scrolling down.

There is also a Heads Up Display (HUD) method to set all of these (plus color too!).  On Mac, hold down OPT+CMD and click to do this.  On Windows hold down ALT and right-click to do the same.  Add Shift in too and you can set your color.  Hit the Spacebar and you can isolate the color, so you can play with the Hue.

Hope that helps,