This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Photoshop: There isn't enough room to display this document
This is about how PS handles an image that is opened in PS19.1.1. It actually started doing this with 19.1.
· In Lr. Image Open in PS.
· Photo opens in PS in the upper LH corner but at a small % that varies from image to image, about 8% to 12%.
· If I hit the F key for full screen, it goes to full screen but the image stays at 8 or 12%. It used to go to larger size.
· I hit View / Print Size
· The image changes to the print size but does not display the complete image. The window frame around the image is more like a panoramic shape and it is kicked to the bottom left corner of the PS screen.
· I can double click on the top bar of the image frame or hit the F key and that takes it to full screen and shows correctly.
· When I hit the Restore button in the upper right hand corner the image again goes to the bottom LH corner and is in a panoramic shape.
· Basically a lot of weird things are happening to the windows that were not happening before 19.1Thank you, Tom