Photoshop: I want to super-impose my cake pictures on a plain back ground. Which Photoshop would be best for me?

  • 2
  • Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
as above. anyone going to answer me, !!!!!
Photo of celia jesshope

celia jesshope

  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 5 years ago

  • 2
Photo of Jeffrey Tranberry

Jeffrey Tranberry, Sr. Product Manager, Digital Imaging

  • 15078 Posts
  • 2140 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi Celia,

Either Photoshop Elements 12 or Photoshop CC does compositing (super-impose) of images.

If you're brand new to image manipulation, I would look at Photoshop Elements 12 which you can get for about $70 on Amazon:

Otherwise, you can get Photoshop and Lightroom for $9.99/mo here:

You can download and try any of our products free for 30 days to see which is best for you: