Photoshop: Where can I find the Dodge tool? I can't find it.

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Photo of honey goswami

honey goswami

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Chris Cox

Chris Cox

  • 20280 Posts
  • 837 Reply Likes
Which product are you using?
Which version?

Have you checked the online product help?
Photo of David

David, Official Rep

  • 2982 Posts
  • 449 Reply Likes
Official Response
In Photoshop, the Dodge tool looks like a large dark pin and found here (see graphic). The shortcut for Dodge is O or SHIFT+O among the tools in this group.