How do you type a non-breaking space in Photoshop?

  • 2
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
I don't want my line to break between two specific words. So I would normally insert a unbreakable space but I don't know how to do that in Photoshop.
Photo of G T


  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

  • 2
Photo of David

David, Official Rep

  • 2898 Posts
  • 419 Reply Likes
Hiya G.T.

In order to have two (or more) words in Photoshop not break across a line, all you need to do is:
1) type the words
2) select the words
3) from the Character Panel flyout menu, click No Break
And that's it.  You can even do this with a whole sentence if you'd like.

Photo of Maxim Artyushenko

Maxim Artyushenko

  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
You're right! And this is so sad because it's so stupid! Shame on Photoshop. InDesign has a special character binded to ALT+CTRL+X and this is much more usable.