PHOTOSHOP - How can I give dynamic frosted/blurry glass effect to a rectangle?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • (Edited)
I know the gaussian blur way but I can't move it to another place. I want something that works like style options.
Photo of asd zxc

asd zxc

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Chris Cox

Chris Cox

  • 20280 Posts
  • 837 Reply Likes
Could use a smart filter, depending on how you have the rest of the document setup...