Photoshop: How do I warp pinstripes on a suit?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • (Edited)
Hi All, I am dressing a man with a pinstripe pattern. However, after it was pasted, I tried to create folds so the suite not have perfect straight vertical pinstripes. When I warped the suit, it did not change the stripes. Any ideas?
Photo of ron stephenson

ron stephenson

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Jeffrey Tranberry

Jeffrey Tranberry, Sr. Product Manager, Digital Imaging

  • 15633 Posts
  • 2369 Reply Likes
Hi Ron, which warping feature did you try? I would look at using Puppet Warp:
Photo of eartho

eartho, Champion

  • 1199 Posts
  • 364 Reply Likes
i would create a Smart Object out of the layer and then use liquify to create the folds and distortions.