I change my platform from PC to Mac and am noticing some differences in both Photoshop as well as Photoshop Elements. The first question I have is, can I Export Files, from the Organizer in Mac Photoshop Elements? I want to be able to Batch Export RAW files to JPG.
You could use the following method if you have an external drive.
Export files from the Organizer
1. Select all of the images in the Content window you want to export in Organizer
2. Go to File > Copy/Move to Removable drive
3. Leave the Move option UNCHECKED, click Next >
4. Select the drive you want to export to
5. Click the Browse button specify the desired output folder for the Destination Path
6. Click Done