Photoshop: I could use a button to center text vertically in text box

  • 1
  • Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • (Edited)
Feature request:

Photoshop allows you to center text horizontally within a text box with the click of a button. Please add a similar button that allows users to center text vertically within the text box. (Or at the bottom of the text box, for that matter.)

Seems like pretty basic functionality... I was surprised to discover that users currently have to eyeball where the vertical center is, then rely on baseline shift.
Photo of Sven Bonnichsen

Sven Bonnichsen

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1

Be the first to post a reply!