This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Lightroom Classic CC 7.0 and 7.0.1: Memory leaks and progressive slowness worse than prior version
Hello, I too have seen major performance degradation since upgrading to Lightroom Classic 7.0.1 ala Mac Sierra 10.12.6.
I'm a real estate photographer, and I've been a pro user since Lightroom 3. The biggest increase in performance I noticed was the ability to create many HDR's at once. Better memory allocation to that task I suppose. However, overall the product has more degradations than improvements. Can't even edit a basic 40 gb shoot.
Here is a list of issues I've experienced.
1. Import issues: File corruption, and very degraded import speed.
2. Major Lagtime between mouse movement and cursor on the screen, while in develop mode.
3. Inconsistent behavior when creating panos and hdrs. The new file created sometimes ends up at the end of the files sometimes placed with the originals. NO consistency in this function between catalogs.
4. WB/Temperature seems off. No consistency.
5. Lens correction always needs more correcting. Essentially useless.
6. Is it me or has anyone else notice more noise issues than usual? I see more noise in my images than with older versions.
7. Just switching images in the film strip (dev. Mode) is painfully slow. So much so, it renders LR useless in meeting deadlines.
8. As usual, poor and generic documentation that is hard to find and access.
9. Inadequate feedback/reporting system for issues.
10. Adobe clients have to work their asses off to solve problems and troubleshoot. Should be easier.
11. Adobe Classic: Just confuse my workflow some more and add more steps. That should help our company add dollars to the bottom line (not).