PHOTOSHOP: Eyedropper Tool and the Large Circle upon Click

  • 2
  • Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • (Edited)
What is happening when I click the Eyedropper Tool on an area of color? Starting at CS5, it now balloons out to a gigantic circle upon click. I look to see that I'm sampling a single-point or 3-by-3 sample, but I'd like to know what is going on with that bothersome giganto-circle.
Photo of Nathan Clement

Nathan Clement

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

  • 2

Be the first to post a reply!