On my Android phone (not a DROID) I saw the option available with this process
1) Sign into PS.com in the ONLINE section in Photoshop Express (you probably want to set an account on a computer first if you don't have one already, it's free)
2) Switch to the PHONE section in Photoshop Express, upload the photo you plan to email to Photoshop.com from your phone
3) Switch back over to ONLINE section, open the image you uploaded, I browsed into the All Photos section)
4) Open the photo full screen on the phone by tapping its thumbnail
5) Hit the MENU button on the phone, not in the app
6) a series of additional options display along the bottom like, Set as Wallpaper, Slideshow, and E-mail Photo.