Using Lightroom since its earliest Beta. When going though my files, I discovered that several files in the catalogue are listed, but corrupted:
- The picture shows with an exclamation mark in the Library module
- When I try to develop the file, LR classic (8.3.1) can not open the file and replies that the file might be corrupted
- Importing into Lightroom CC does not work either
- The files are still in the folder, and show the JPG preview
- Is there a way to check the integrity of the files?
- Is there a way to recover the file content?
- DNGs were created by LR (of that time, with regular catalog updates)
- Camera was a Canon Rebel SLR.