This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Lightroom CC: Closing the crop tool with lights out makes entire screen go black
- Select an image in the develop module.
- With the L-key select one of the lights-out modes, dimmed or all black background.
- Select the crop tool (R), crop the image and press ENTER to confirm.
- Bug: Instead of showing the cropped image, the screen goes all grey/black.
- You have to switch to an other image, zoom in or change some of the develop settings to see the image again.
Can anyone replicate this issue?
I always prefer to crop my images using a neutral background, so it is quite annoying that I can’t see the result immediately.
I am running Lightroom version: CC 2015.0.1 on Mac OS 10.9
There are no replies.