Change country of home address

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Due to my language preference, my home address is not registered in the county I am actually living. It is impossible to change my home address.

I apparently need to contact the customer service. How to contact them or how to change the country otherwise?
Photo of Wouter 't Hoen

Wouter 't Hoen

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1

Be the first to post a reply!