- Create a new document
- create two separate shape layers
- select the first shape layer
- go to the mask section of the Properties panel
- enter a number into the "Feather:" number field (eg. "50"). Don't press enter
- Select the other shape layer in the Layers Panel.
I've only noticed this for the Feather setting, but it's possible that the same bug exists for other fields in the Properties panel.
In principle, this bug seems reminiscent of this other bug that I reported a year ago: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/hitting-number-keys-in-quick-succession-on-di...
Be the first to post a reply!